Special shampoo for wavy, frizzy, damaged hair. True Frog Shampoo for curls defines and moisturizes hair, and adds shine. CG friendly and suitable for wavy and curly hair. Helps hair hold moisture so it doesn't dry out. Perfect for wash and go, combined with the True Frog Everyday Hair conditioner.
- Flaxseed, beetroot, cornstarch, and quinoa protein
- Made with biodegradable, plant-based ingredients
- SLS free, Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Non-toxic
- CG Friendly
- 100% Vegan
Use it on the lengths of your hair to improve curl definition. Can be paired with our other shampoos to target specific concerns. Effective with hard water.
- Shampoo for Curls - Ingredients
- Shampoo for Curls - Direction of Use
Key Ingredients :
Linseed and Chia Seed Extract
Linseed and Chia Seed Extract is purely natural and quat-free. Chia Seeds are native to Mexico and Guatemala. They contain protein and omega-3 fats, which help in preventing breakage and frizz. As it has a bio-adhesive property, it adheres to hair fibers, forming a film which offers long lasting curls.
Beetroot and Corn Starch Extract
A native of the Andes, Quinoa is found predominantly in Bolivia, Ecuador, Chile, and Peru. Rich in nutrients and all the 8 amino proteins, Quinoa is known for its anti-irritant, anti-oxidant, and repairing properties. It helps in hydration, improves hair colour uptake for a more concentrated colour, and helps enhance colour retention. It also increases styling ease and makes your hair shinier.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside and Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Polyquaternium-72, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Linseed and Chia Seed Extract, Beetroot and Corn Starch Extract, Panthenol, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium-73 , Quinoa Protein, Vitamin E Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Allergen Free Fragrance
- Take limited amount of shampoo on your palm ( one or two pumps should be enough ) and apply it on wet hair.
- Massage the scalp gently with the shampoo and spread the lather evenly on the hair.
- One application should be sufficient to cleanse the scalp. Repeat if necessary.
- Apply any good silicon free conditioner to avoid dryness.