Rain falls. Snow falls. Hair falls. It’s only natural. However, if you’re losing more than 100 strands in a day, we need to do something. And fast. Say hello to a shampoo that not only cleans but also nourishes with natural goodness.
Pea Sprout to kick start hair growth and Bhringraj Extract to prevent hair fall
- Biodegradable ingredients
- Sulphate free, Silicone-free, and Paraben free
- Cruelty-free and Vegan
- CG friendly
Apply only on the scalp, massage well, leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse. Can be combined with our curl shampoo on the lengths of your hair for improving definition. Follow it up with a conditioner like the True Frog Deep Conditioner. Use it a few times to start seeing results. Effective with hard water.
Pea Sprout Extract
- Pea Sprout Extract, derived from organic peas, is an excellent source of phytonutrients which help in stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss. The extract induces dermal papilla cells to reactivate hair growth. It helps hair keep its original density and thickness. It is a clinically proven solution ensuring fuller and thicker hair.This extract is one of the most effective natural ingredient, in stimulating hair growth.
Tender Coconut Water Concentrate
- Coconut Fruit Juice is rich in proteins, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, that are essential in promoting tissue and hair growth. It acts as a natural cell growth promoter. It has been proved to be safe for topical use with zero skin irritation. It has been clinically substantiated for improvements in tensile strength of hair strands.
- Eclipta Alba - popularly known as Bhringraj or �English Daisy�, is a native of Thailand, India, and Brazil. It finds references in many traditional texts and is known to stimulate hair growth and health. Bhringraj also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help psoriasis or other skin irritations on the scalp. It is also said to improve circulation to the scalp , strengthen hair, and prevent graying and dandruff.
How To Use
1. Take limited amount of shampoo on your palm ( one or two pumps
should be enough ) and apply it on wet hair.
2.Massage the scalp gently with the shampoo and spread the lather evenly on the hair.
3. One application should be sufficient to cleanse the scalp. Repeat if necessary.
4. Rinse with water.
5. Apply any good silicone-free conditioner to avoid any dryness, and for a good conditioning effect.
- Anti-hair Fall Shampoo - Ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside and Sodiuin Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Pea Sprout Extract, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tender Coconut Water Concentrate, Eclipta Alba Extract, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-73, Polyquaternium-72, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Quinoa Protein, Vitamin E Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance