I know a thing or two about girls: Wild. Free. Unpredictable. I know a thing or two about curls: Wild. Free. Unpredictable. And I know what it takes to bring out the best in both: Very. Special. Treatment.
So here's a special shampoo for wavy, frizzy, damaged hair. True Frog Shampoo for curls defines and moisturizes hair, and adds shine. CG friendly and suitable for wavy and curly hair. Helps hair hold moisture so it doesn't dry out. Perfect for wash and go, combined with the True Frog Everyday Hair conditioner.
- Flaxseed, beetroot, cornstarch, and quinoa protein
- Made with biodegradable, plant-based ingredients
- SLS free, Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Non-toxic
- CG Friendly
- 100% Vegan
Use it on the lengths of your hair to improve curl definition. Can be paired with our other shampoos to target specific concerns. Effective with hard water.
- Polyquaternium-72 acts as a frizz control and curl retention agent. It is biodegradable and is a naturally-derived styling polymer. Possesses excellent curl memory, and offers excellent dynamic curl retention. It provides anti-frizz benefits for well-defined curls, is non-crispy for touchable hold, and is non-dulling for lustrous curls.
Linseed and Chia Seed Extract
- Linseed and Chia Seed Extract is purely natural and quat-free. Chia Seeds are native to Mexico and Guatemala. They contain protein and omega-3 fats, which help in preventing breakage and frizz. As it has a bio-adhesive property, it adheres to hair fibers, forming a film which offers long lasting curls.
Beetroot and Corn Starch Extract
- Beetroot and Corn Starch Extract is a natural, plant-based ingredient which actively moisturizes hair. It conditions hair, makes it more elastic, and protects hair against heat and color fade. It also effectively protects hair against heat that is applied during hair straightening.
How To Use
1. Take limited amount of shampoo on your palm ( one or two pumps
should be enough ) and apply it on wet hair.
2. Massage the scalp gently with the shampoo and spread the lather evenly on the hair.
3. One application should be sufficient to cleanse the scalp. Repeat if necessary.
4. Apply any good silicone free conditioner to avoid dryness.
- Shampoo for Curls - Ingredients
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside and Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Polyquaternium-72, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Linseed and Chia Seed Extract, Beetroot and Corn Starch Extract, Panthenol, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium-73 , Quinoa Protein, Vitamin E Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Allergen Free Fragrance